Hi Harry,
  I think some old stuff from Birkbeck crystallography teaching labs. went to science museum.

However, picture of
Enraf-Nonius Weissenberg X-ray camera, model Y809, (X-ray diffraction camera) - from 1968 - does not look quite like what I remember.

https://collection.sciencemuseum.org.uk/search?q=Enraf-Nonius%20Weissenberg%20X-ray%20camera%2C%20model%20Y809%2C%20(X-ray%20diffraction%20camera)

Ben