Dear Eugene,

the additive is a metal-polyanion with a net charge of 6- ... yes, NaCl affects largely the solubility of the anions, however, the LLPS appears within a rather large protein concentration range (10-50 mg/ml = 0.7 - 3.5 mM) in the presence of e.g. 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5 and 5.0 mM additive but only at NaCl conc = 0.25 M. I will set up conditions with higher additive conc to check if the LLPS-region changes with the amount of additive.