Hi,

I have an open position in my group at the University of Bergen (Norway) for hit discovery for the TPP riboswitch.

I am looking for somebody with experience in at least one of the following areas:

-    In vitro transcription of RNA
-    HTS assay development
-    X-ray crystallography of macromolecules
-    development of small molecule binding assays using SPR

Additional experience in any of the following fields will be an advantage:
-   structure-based ligand design using computational methods
-   diffraction data collection at synchrotron beamlines
-   work experience in a multidisciplinary team including medicinal chemists and biologists

More information can be found here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/161277/postdoctoral-fellow-3-years-for-hit-discovery-for-riboswitches

You are welcome to contact me for more information but the application has to be send via jobbnorge.no.

Regards

Ruth

--
Prof. Dr. Ruth Brenk