Crossposting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Nathaniel Coleman* <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 14 December 2018
Subject: Transgender: Intersectional/International Conference, 28-29 May
2019 - Call for Papers
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues

I’m delighted to send you information on the Transgender:
Intersectional/International Conference, to be held in Edinburgh next
28/29th May - on behalf of the organizing team led by Gina Roberts.  We
have just published the conference website including a call for papers and
contributions, from individuals and groups, seeking to creatively combine
both academic and non-academic work, activism and arts.
https://transgender-intersectional-international.
com/conference-details/call-for-papers/

Please share this information, and please consider submitting an
abstract/proposal.    We aim to develop a publication from some of the
conference presentations.  Please contact us if you have questions.

All good wishes

Matthew Waites
Senior Lecturer in Sociology, University of Glasgow
Co-Convenor, Glasgow Human Rights Network
School of Social and Political Sciences
Adam Smith Building
40 Bute Gardens
Glasgow, G12 8RT
United Kingdom
Email [log in to unmask] Office Tel. +44 (0)141 330 4049
<+44%20141%20330%204049>
Twitter @MatthewWaites
Website https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/socialpolitical/staff/matthewwaites/

Dr Nathaniel Adam Tobias Coleman
Senior Teaching Associate
University of Bristol

School of Sociology, Politics, and International Studies
<http://www.bris.ac.uk/spais/people/person/nathaniel-a-coleman/>
Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship
<http://www.bristol.ac.uk/ethnicity/>
Centre for Black Humanities
<http://www.bristol.ac.uk/arts/research/centres/black-humanities/>

I am employed part time at 50% FTE.
I work for *4.375* hours per day, Monday to Thursday.
There may be a delay in my replying to your email; please be patient.