Those interested in BNIM but not in the unconscious, please read no further. Happy Emergent Seasonal Greetings.

For those who are interested in research oriented at least in part towards depth-psychology, Routledge have just published in deep secrecy a book with the above title, the flyer for which I have attached below. I think a number of the chapters are really good; however, to declare a conflict of interests, I've contributed a chapter on 'BNIM and the unconscious' , and so my judgement should not really be relied on – the unconscious at work, but in this case not very far below the surface. But you might want to have a look at it.

The flyer in rather a silly way does not give the chapter headings: but on it there is is a web reference "for more information" which is an Internet link that does actually work!
Amazon may be able to give you a better flavoujr of the book, but will not provide probably the 20% discount.

Best wishes

Tom

--
If interested in BNIM,the Biographical-Narrative Interpretive Method (BNIM) approach to qualitative research interviewing, the following is relevant.......

The next (46th) BNIM 5-day intensive course is in LONDON FEBRUARY 7th to FEBRUARY 13th. 2019.
DO CONTACT ME TO GET get more precise information : 5 days for 6 people with two tutors: therefore, intensive!

A lot of material about BNIM is available from my page at RESEARCHGATE.
This now includes the Quick Outline Sketch, the Short Guide, and the Detailed Manuals, and a BNIM Bibliography.
Also several articles and papers.
Do feel free to consult and use the RESEARCHGATE facility.

Quite separately, I would be very pleased to receive and respond to  any comments or questions that you may have about those materials or  more generally about BNIM.