With apologies for cross posting.

Archivist, Network Rail.

12 month contract (maternity cover), York

The Network Rail Archive tells the story of the railway infrastructure in the 21st century, as well as looking after the engineering history of our most iconic railway stations, bridges and tunnels.

For the next 12 months (maternity cover) we are seeking a qualified archivist with some experience of digital archives to take forward the implementation of our Preservica preservation software, developing our digital collections and providing new access to these online.

Alongside this project, you will provide an element of high level support for the day today administration of the archive, overseeing the enquiry service, cataloguing projects, as well as commissioning paper conservation and digitization services.

For more job details and information on how to apply, please go to the careers page on the Network Rail website and search for ‘Archivist’. Closing date for applications is 13 December 2018.

For an informal chat about the role, please contact Di Gradwell, National Records Group Practice Manager: [log in to unmask] / 07702 914321

Vicky Stretch

Archivist

Network Rail

National Records Group

National Record Centre | Audax Road | York YO30 4US

M 07515 621385

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.networkrail.co.uk/history

  archive

In order to help us improve our services please take this short two question survey

The content of this email (and any attachment) is confidential. It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
This email should not be used by anyone who is not an original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original intended recipient.

If you have received this email by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies from your system.

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Network Rail.
Network Rail Infrastructure Limited registered in England and Wales No. 2904587, registered office Network Rail, 2nd Floor, One Eversholt Street, London, NW1 2DN