NEWCASTLE, Britain, Dec. 11 (Xinhua) -- Newly discovered plans in a British archive reveal details of a legendary Chinese warship destroyed more than 120 years ago during the First Sino-Japanese War.

The recent discovery of a set of seven plans is described as "extraordinarily meaningful" by researchers in China, propelling into spotlight the famous old story of the cruiser Zhiyuan (also known as Chih Yuen), one of China's most heroic military vessels.

 http://bit.ly/2BcKr0G
 http://bit.ly/2BcKr0G+

--
Peterk