Dear colleagues,

I am happy to inform you that my new book on Bronze Age Metalwork. Techniques and Traditions in the Nordic Bronze Age 1500-1100 BC just was released by Archaeopress. This interdisciplinary investigation of bronze ornaments was adopted to elucidate their manufacture and origin, resulting in new insights into metal craft in northern Europe during the Bronze Age. It contains over 100 high resolution coloured pictures of the artefacts and defined crafting traces, both in the book chapters as in the catalogue. The best is, the book is available as an open-access e-book!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329250671_Bronze_Age_Metalwork_Techniques_and_traditions_in_the_Nordic_Bronze_Age_1500-1100_BC

The book is now available - order in print (£85) or download the FREE eBook at https://tinyurl.com/9781789690194

I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a successful New Year 2019!

All the Best Heide

With kind regards,

Heide W. Nørgaard, PhD.

Aarhus University

School of Culture and Society,

Department of Archaeology and Heritage Studies

Moesgård Allé 20

8270 Højbjerg

Danmark

[log in to unmask]">http:[log in to unmask]

http://au.academia.edu/HeideWNoergaard

Please note that this email contains personal data. You must ensure that this data cannot be accessed by anyone else without good reason, and that it is deleted immediately when it is no longer required in relation to the purpose for which it was sent.

Vær opmærksom på, at denne mail indeholder personoplysninger. Det betyder, at du dels skal sikre, at personoplysningerne ikke unødigt tilgår andre samt, at oplysningerne straks slettes, når oplysningerne ikke længere er nødvendige i forhold til det formål, de er fremsendt

To unsubscribe from the ARCH-METALS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARCH-METALS&A=1