Dear Members

Due to technical difficulties yesterday our conference got off to a more adventurous start than we had planned, but thanks to joint efforts from participants, speakers and staff, a good deal of patience and excellent participation we managed to pull together in true Learning Technologist fashion and all conference sessions ran as part of a packed programme. Thank you!

We have worked hard behind the scenes to restore service as normal and with luck everything should now be running as normal. As a fallback we will keep our temporary programme published (https://go.alt.ac.uk/ALT-OWC2018).

If you have missed any webinar sessions yesterday, the recordings of each session are being added to their relevant page in the programme, see https://altc.alt.ac.uk/online2018/.

Best
Maren

--
Dr Maren Deepwell, SCMALT
Chief Executive

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039
######################################################################## -- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --