Dear Members

Unfortunately we are having technical difficulties just as this year’s ALT Online Winter Conference is getting underway.

Whilst we are working hard behind the scenes to restore normal service, we have set up a temporary programme via which you can check the schedule for today and join into sessions:

https://go.alt.ac.uk/ALT-OWC2018

Please help us share this link with others, by forwarding this email to co-presenters or sharing it on social media.

This version of the programme unfortunately doesn’t contain all the session descriptions and helpful other information about participating, but gives you the links to all webinars and wildcard sessions in one place.

As well as the temporary programme, ALT’s Twitter account (@A_L_T) tweets out the session links 15 min before and at the start of each session. Please follow #altc for updates.

https://go.alt.ac.uk/hashtagaltc

We apologise for not being able to deliver the conference’s first day as planned, but thank everyone for their patience and participation. We have welcomed many of you already today and we are looking forward to seeing many more online today and tomorrow.

We will update you as soon as things are back to normal.

Need help? Please email [log in to unmask] .

Many thanks

Maren Deepwell

--
Dr Maren Deepwell, SCMALT
Chief Executive

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039
######################################################################## -- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --