Project Officer, Lumos, London

Lumos is an international non-governmental, non-profit organisation founded by J.K. Rowling. Our vision is of a world where all children have the opportunity to grow up and thrive in loving, nurturing, protective families. We believe that children belong in families not orphanages and we aim to achieve our vision by 2050. We will do this by casting light onto the causes of institutionalisation and producing high-quality, compelling evidence of our long term, sustainable solutions.

We are looking for a Project Officer responsible for assisting the Chief Experience Officer in many different aspects of Lumos’ change and project support. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of project plans and the collation and analysis of data. You will be comfortable highlighting and monitoring project risks and issues and working across Lumos to secure inputs from others and ensure effective outcomes. You should be flexible, quick thinking, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.

To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in project management support, including collecting and analysing data using Excel. You will possess excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills and be able to manage competing priorities to meet deadlines.

More Information  >>>>>  http://bit.ly/2RJIos5

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

SIGNOFF allstat