**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Addressing global social challenges

An ageing global population poses urgent challenges to society that we need to raise awareness about and find solutions to.

Our titles on our Ageing and Gerontology list are at the forefront of these important discussions and we want to ensure that invaluable research is made accessible.

Ageing and Gerontology highlights

Resilience and ageing

Intimacy and ageing

Grandparenting practices around the world

Baby boomers

Ageing in a Global Context

Published in association with the British Society of Gerontology, this major series addresses broad cross-cutting issues around ageing in a global society.

Find out more

International Journal of Care and Caring

Keep an eye out for the next issue of the International Journal of Care and Caring (Volume 2, Number 4) which will be available on Ingenta soon.

You can also browse the Editors' Choice collection, which is free until 31 January 2019, including:

Information and communication technology-mediated support for working carers of older family members: an integrative literature review

Authors: Andersson, Stefan; Erlingsson, Christen; Magnusson, Lennart; Hanson, Elizabeth

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

The office is closed from the 21st December to the 3rd January.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

--------------- This message was sent through the ESA Research Network on Ageing in Europe (RN1) mailing list. For the Ageing in Europe website please visit: http://www.ageing-in-europe.net/ To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please visit: http://ageing-in-europe.net/mailinglist.html ---------------