From: Bruce Osborne [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 November 2018 10:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Friends Newsletter 87

Please find attached the latest newsletter from the Friends of Malvern Springs and Wells and Malverns Worldwide.

Do feel free to forward this newsletter to anyone that you think may have a positive interest in the activities of the Friends.

We welcome international involvement and thanks all those who have participated in the last two month since our previous newsletter.

Best wishes

Cora and Bruce

From : Dr Bruce E Osborne [log in to unmask]

Tower House, 15 Tower Road, Tadworth, Surrey. UK. KT20 5QY. Tel. +44 (0) 1737 213169

MALVERN SPRINGS AND WELLS  and MALVERNS WORLDWIDE at www.malvernwaters.com

also see www.MalvernsWorldwide.info  This message and attachments are confidential, copyright or otherwise protected