Hello,

I am writing with regard to your mailing list, and how to get content featured?

I work at the Bartlett Development Planning Unit at University College London. We will be launching a new MSc programme in Health in Urban Development, beginning in the next academic year. I thought this could be of great interest to people in your network, so would really appreciate it if there was a way of getting this information out there? Do you have any advice?

Here was a recent news item:

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/development/news/2018/sep/dpu-launch-new-msc-programme-health-urban-development

And here is the programme page:

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/development/msc-health-urban-development

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Alexander Macfarlane

Media and Communications Officer

The Bartlett Development Planning Unit

t: + 44 (0)20 3108 5413 ext 55413  e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |

www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/dpu<http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/dpu>

DPU | 34 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9EZ, UK

dpu website<http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/dpu> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/dpuucl> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/#%21/dpu_ucl> | dpublog <http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/dpublog>  | Subscribe<http://www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk/dpu/latest/subscribe>

[1459862767985_image001]