Dear Sir/Madam,

Apologies for cross-posting !!!!

Trust this mail finds you in the best of health and spirit.

We are intending to edit a volume titled “Emerging Trends in Disruptive Technology Management for Sustainable Development” to be published by CRC Press, Taylor and Francis. The details regarding the volume are available at

https://sites.google.com/view/etdtm2019

Important Dates for submission process are mentioned below:

  • Proposal Submission: 30th. November 2018
  • Notification of Acceptance of Proposals: 05th December 2018
  • Full Chapter Submission: 15th January 2019
  • Chapter Review Notification: 5th February 2019
  • Interim Version Due: 15th February 2019
  • Final Notification: 04th March 2019
  • Final Revised Chapter Due: 20th March 2019
  • Final Acceptance: 21st April 2019

We request you to kindly consider to enrich the scholarly content of the volume by submitting a chapter proposal.

Best Regards

Dr. Rik Das

B.E. , M.Tech, PhD (Tech.), (University of Calcutta)

Assistant Professor,
Dept. of Information Technology
XAVIER INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SERVICE
Ranchi, Jharkhand,
Research Interests:
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Fusion Techniques, Image Processing, Image Classification, Image Retrieval

Research Profiles:
Google Scholar

Researchgate

To unsubscribe from the SUPPORT-VECTOR-MACHINES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SUPPORT-VECTOR-MACHINES&A=1