Feladó: Starlink Software User Support [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Meghatalmazó Mahabir, Mark I.
Küldve: 2018. november 21. 13:00
Címzett: [log in to unmask]
Tárgy: Re: Windows starlink build

Hi Dr. Nemes,

You could investigate installing a linux virtual machine on your Windows system?

There's a good step-by-step guide here:
https://itsfoss.com/install-linux-in-virtualbox/

Best regards,

Mark

?On 21/11/2018, 11:42, "Starlink Software User Support on behalf of Sarah Graves" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear Dr Nemes,

    We don't produce a windows build of Starlink here at EAO. I believe
    some users have had success at getting the Starlink Linux build
    working on the linux subsystem for windows (in the most recent windows
    release), but I don't know any of the details of how they did that.

    Cheers,

    Sarah

    --
    Dr Sarah Graves