Dear SPM-community,

I am trying to conduct a spectral DCM analysis on a multi-site database that contains resting-state images acquired with varying TRs per subject. My current understanding of the spectral DCM pipeline, is that it requires a ‘spm.mat’ file containing the design for all subjects including a TR that is identical for each subject.

My question is whether it is possible to include data with different TRs in the DCM analysis? Or should I first do temporal interpolation, to create data with equal TRs, and then use DCM?

Any help will be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Freek ten Doesschate