Thank you Guillaume,

Indeed with my script, the spm_jobman were not storing the xSPM on the workspace UNTIL I added an output variable to the function:
[output_list, ~] = spm_jobman('run',matlabbatch);
The xSPMvar and also the TabDatvar are inside the "output_list" and accessible: output_list{1, 1}.TabDatvar.ftr{5,2}(4)) as you mention.
Thank you very much!

Brunno