Dear Bingjiang,

It sounds like you are interested in the reconstruction of power rather
than evoked response. In this case, I would suggest that you break down all
your trials into shorter segments with the length that would be the common
denominator of all your trial lengths (as long as it's not too short). Then
you can take these segments as your epochs. In the worst case, you might
have to discard some data, it's not a big problem.

Best,

Vladimir