This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello all,

Just to add to this that I'm also very willing to chat to anyone who may be interested in applying - I was on annual leave previously, hence Helen's details going out on the advert.  We're a very friendly team up here and there are lots of exciting opportunities coming up.  Need to double check, but posts at this grade have always been eligible for relocation expenses in the past and Aberdeen is better connected than you might imagine... 😊

Jenny

[ACC_Crest_for mac email]

Jenny Brown | Lead Curator (History)
Aberdeen City Council | Museums & Galleries | Place | City Growth
Aberdeen Maritime Museum | Shiprow | Aberdeen | AB11 5BY

Direct Dial: 01224 337719
www.aberdeencity.gov.uk<http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk> | Twitter: @AberdeenCC | Facebook.com/AberdeenCC

For Aberdeen Art Gallery & Museums: 03000 200 293 | www.aagm.co.uk<http://www.aagm.co.uk/> |
Twitter: @AbdnArtMuseums | Facebook.com/AbdnArtMuseums