Really interesting article, thanks for sharing!

I suspect it’s one that might spark a debate about replacing academics with holograms or robots, although many people don’t realise that students are already being taught across multiple locations in many institutions because of lack of classroom space etc., so some students are getting the face-to-face experience in one room, and some are in a room next door watching on TV!

This just seems to be a creative and innovative way of maybe trying to improve that experience with a more lifelike virtual presence?

Kind regards

Phil

Phil Vincent
Educational Developer (TEL)

York St John University

Lord Mayor’s Walk

York

YO31 7EX

T: 01904 876782 | @PhilVincent | https://tel.yorksj.ac.uk/

P Before Printing, Think About The Environment