PASIG 2019
12-14 February, El Colegio de México

http://pasig2019.colmex.mx

Early bird registration for PASIG 2019 is open at: http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/registration/. Conference space is limited so we recommend early booking to secure your place.

The Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) is dedicated to advancing the practice of digital preservation and archiving. It brings together practitioners, industry experts and researchers to share experience in a vendor-neutral forum on how to put preservation and archiving into practice, including:
Agenda
The agenda for the conference is available at: http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/program/.

Registration
There is a two tier registration fee of either $150 or $50 depending upon your location. The early bird rate for global north residents ends 11 January 2019: http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/registration/.

We would like to thank the Program Committee for all their hard work. Additionally, we would like to thank our committed sponsors, Libnova and Preservica, for their generosity!

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit: http://openpreservation.org/about/join/
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]