We have just posted details of our courses in February 2019 online. You can find full details of the courses listed below by clicking on the 'book online' link alongside the title.

Basic Archive Skills Training Day (London)
Book online
Archival Arrangement and Description Explained (London)
Book online
Managing Photographs in the Archives (London)
Book online
Building Blocks of Records Management (London)
Book online

Best wishes,

Margaret

--
Margaret Crockett
Consultant Archivist and Records Manager

Tel: 020 8209 1613
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.margaretcrockett.co.uk/