As part of the E-ARK4ALL project, the DLM Forum in association with the OPF
is carrying out a survey to establish eArchiving training needs across the
sector. The results will inform the training we are developing for the
eArchiving Building Block
https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eArchiving which
comes fully on-stream during 2019.

The greater the response we achieve, the better we will be able to produce
training material which address the needs of our community. If you are not
the person in your organisation best placed to complete the survey, we
would be grateful if you would bring to the attention of the person who can
complete it.

The survey is relatively short, and may be found at:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EARK4ALL_training_needs_analysis

Thank you in advance for your participation.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit:
http://openpreservation.org/about/join/