Dear all,

Just thought I'd post this as people in case people missed it last month:

http://www.oiahe.org.uk/providers-and-good-practice/good-practice-framework/disciplinary-procedures.aspx

The "guidance will inform the way that the OIA considers complaints
relating to disciplinary matters from the 2019/20 academic year."

Some interesting approaches to intent and mitigation of penalties should be
noted. As we are currently reviewing our policy, I expect this may have an
impact on our approach and will fill you in on details once the review is
complete.

Kind regards,

Stephen

--
*Stephen Gow*

*Academic Integrity Coordinator*
*Secretary of the Standing Committee on Assessment *

Academic Support Office
Harry Fairhurst Building, Room LFA/132

01904 321135

Gow, S. (2014). A cultural bridge for academic integrity? Mainland Chinese
master’s graduates of UK institutions returning to China. *International
Journal for Educational Integrity*, *10*(1).
<http://www.ojs.unisa.edu.au/index.php/IJEI/article/view/935>

[image: Image result for tef gold email banner york]