No, except in some exceptional circumstances that I can't think of off the
bat. If you have clinical notes on someone, it would have been followed up
with the formal report style document afterwards. I cannot see a reason why
someone would want to see clinical notes and it would raise suspicions for
me. Consent would need to be given by the employee and the site OH manager
must have a valid reason why they need to see them- otherwise it's breach
of GDPR.
Regards,

Vivienne.

--
Vivienne Mulligan *RGN,MBS(SHWW),Grad IOSH,OHNAI*
00353- 89-4630205

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: