Hi Mandy, Sarah and anyone else with experience of working with MHFA. I am
going to be rolling out MHFA on site in the new year as a 12 month
intensive focus initiative on increasing mental health awareness  and
support. I would appreciate any tips or pointers please.
Many thanks
Julie

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: