Kind regards

Try https://acscustom.com/uk/

Dr Charlie Easmon MBBS MRCP MSc Public Health DTM&H DOccMed
Medical Director of
Your Excellent Health Service

President of The International Association of Physicians for the Overseas Services (IAPOS) www.iapos.co.uk

Co-founder of YEHS WE Care
Co-founder of Global Health Action Strategies & Solutions (GHASS) www.ghass.co.uk

Your Excellent Health Service
No 1 Harley Street
W1G 9QD

TEL:  +44 (0)20 7580 5467
DDI:  +44 (0)20 7291 0988
FAX:  +44 (0)20 7637 2390

www.yourexcellenthealth.co.uk

SAY "YEHS" TO EXCELLENT HEALTH

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 2:22 PM Mandy Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Looking for some advice. We have some Pickers in our warehouse who were wearing hearing protection. They have now been given a radio headset for communication. At the moment they have stopped wearing their hearing protection which I have told them is not acceptable. Has anyone got any details of reasonably priced products which provide protection and enable communication, that their staff use in a similar environment. Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Mandy Thomas

OH Manager

Greencore Food to Go - Northampton Registered as Greencore Food to Go Ltd Greencore Group, UK Centre, Midland Way, Barlborough Links Business Park. Barlborough, Chesterfield, S43 4XA. Registered No.(Country) 0721411 England & Wales Vat No. GB 137 6010 90 This e-mail message and any files attached to it are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in the message, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply and delete it from your system. There are risks in communicating via e-mail; e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, delay, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such corruption, delay, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any files attached are free from any viruses, it is advised that the recipient should ensure that they are virus free. Please note that any views, opinions or advice expressed in this message are those of the sending individual and not necessarily those of the Company. Thank you.
******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH