I would not disclose this information as it is an invasion of privacy.

What benefit would there be for a non-health care professional to know the medication that their new employee is taking. If there are side effects to medication that the person is taking  that would impact on their safety to undertake a particular role then you would take that on board as part of the health assessment. Just to throw in a curved ball – consider the position of a person who is HIV positive and is taking anti-retrovirals. If the manager googles the drug – all would become evident.

Anne

Professor of Occupational Health
London South Bank University