Hi,
I have been delivering MHFA and related courses for 4 years. Feel free to contact me on [log in to unmask]
I am also about to start my research as part of my Masters in WHWB and will be evaluating the effectiveness of MHFA in the workplace, focussing mainly on attitude change, stigma reduction, help-seeking and help-giving behaviour. I am still seeking participants who are attending the 2-day adult course between January and April 2019.
Warmest wishes,
Libby Morley