 Thank you for sharing.
    On Wednesday, 28 November 2018, 12:56:59 AM GMT+8, Macfarlane, Alison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A new Euro-peristat report, with data for 2015 was published yesterday. The report is available for download on the Euro-peristat web sitewww.europeristat.com. It doesn’t have the full range of indicators covered in our previous two reports, because of resource  constraints.

For those who would like a brief summary from a UK perspective, you can find it here. As you can imagine, there was no press interest here in the ‘Little Brexit’ fiefdom in a report which involved over 100 collaborators in 28 current EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Switzerland, so please pass the message on to anyone who might be interested.

https://www.city.ac.uk/news/2018/november/stillbirth-and-infant-death-rates-are-decreasing,-but-still-vary-widely-across-europe

Alison

Alison Macfarlane
School of Health Sciences
City, University of London

1, Myddelton Street

London EC1R 1UW

Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832

Email [log in to unmask]
http://www.city.ac.uk/people/academics/alison-macfarlane

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please consider the environment before printing my email

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1