Suzanne

It sounds as though it would be useful for you to provide input into the review of education standards that Mary Renfew is leading on. She sent the link previously encouraging list members to participate.

Christine McCourt

Professor of Maternal Health & Centre Lead

Centre for Maternal & Child Health Research

School of Health Sciences

City, University of London

1 Myddelton Street

London EC1R 1UW

Tel: 0207 040 5863

Mob: 0791 235 1476

Twitter: @ProfMcCourt

ps://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/files/2015/06/cute-newborn-babycute-newborn-babies-21k444f-624x390.j

Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research | City ...

The Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research carries out high quality research that aims to improve the health and care of women, children, families and communities.

Read more...

Want to further your clinical and academic career? To find out more about City, University of London’s MSc Advanced Practice Midwifery programme please click here.

cid:image002.jpg@01D39935.C983C990