Dear Elliot,
All I can say this Monday morning is, WOW
非常感谢您!
Really useful addition to your textbook resources.

(Dear FORUM - We do use Quizlet, but has anyone done this epic task in
Memrise yet? - this is the best complete set we've found:
https://www.memrise.com/course/1886997/aqa-chinese-gcse-2/ Are there any
better sets, or allied to the Dragons book/s?)

Alex F

Alexander Ferraby     * Seven Kings School*      MFL Learning Leader