Thank you very much! Lol 😂

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, November 8, 2018, 10:40 pm, Ellen Wu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Elliot
This is brilliant! It will be very useful for my students and save me a lot of time!
Thank guy very much!
Best wishes
Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, November 5, 2018, 11:09 am, Elliot Hsiao-Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello teachers,

I have made sets of flashcards for my students following the specification of AQA’s GCSE textbooks (based on all 19 units of the two GCSE textbooks) and Edexcel IGCSE (based on the 5 topic areas). Please feel free to use.

The link is https://quizlet.com/DragonsTeaching

Enjoy and have a nice second half of this long Autumn Term.

Best wishes

Elliot

Elliot Hsiao-Williams│ Head of Teaching

Celebrating 10 years of service to UK schools and students

Unit 2D, Clapham North Arts Centre

26 Voltaire Road London SW4 6DH, UK

DDI : +44 (0)20 7228 8501

W: www.dragonsineurope.com

This email is sent by Dragons Teaching Limited whose registered office and principal place of business is Unit 2D, Clapham North Arts Centre, 26 Voltaire Road London SW4 6DH. This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you should destroy this message and notify the sender by email or by telephone 020 7228 8501. If you are not the addressee, any use, disclosure, reproduction or transmission of this email is strictly prohibited. Although this email has been scanned for viruses, Dragons Teaching Limited cannot be held responsible for any viruses or other material transmitted with, or as part of, this email. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this email are those of the sender and are not necessarily reflective of the policies and views of the Company.

To unsubscribe from the MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING&A=1