Dear Teachers,

Please see below for details regarding a free Reflective Practice Workshop for primary and secondary languages teachers, to be held at the University of Westminster. Register by tomorrow! Go on Thursday!

***Please note, this is a University of Westminster event, not a UCL IOE CI event. Please DO NOT reply to the forum. Please direct all enquiries to Domini Stone: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ***

Best Wishes,

Philippa

Dear Colleague,

I hope you are well. This is a reminder that we are having our next Reflective Practice Workshop, on Thursday 8 November, from 4:30pm- 6:30pm, at the University of Westminster. The Reflective Practice workshops are free and enable primary and secondary colleagues to reflect on their teaching, focussing on common themes and areas of interest in language teaching. Please register by 5pm on 7 November, if you can make at https://www.networkforlanguageslondon.org.uk/course/reflective-practice-workshop/.

Best wishes,

Domini

Miss Domini Stone
Network for Languages London