We also found that they need everyone’s birth certificates and both parents passports as ID and with today’s mixed families this was hard

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Nov 2018, at 13:16, Toni Camilleri <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Yes Penny we found that out the hard way for all our delegations this month. We had 12 schools and 51 head teachers all needing amended documents etc.
Only pupils over 14 needed to attend for fingerprinting at present though

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Nov 2018, at 12:14, Penny Lynch <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

If you are taking a trip to China, look at this nightmare they are introducing for visas!

________________________________
From: Diversity Travel <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: 08 November 2018 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Update to Chinese Visa Process

[http://files-eu.clickdimensions.com/diversitytravelcouk-an3nm/files/chinesevisachanges.jpg?1541168278716]

Hi Penny

From 12th November 2018 it will be compulsory for all applicants aged from 14 – 70 years of age to provide biometric data as part of their visa application for China.
The biometric process is completed at the Chinese Visa Service Centre (CVASC). It requires the applicant to be present at the same time as the application documents are submitted in order for the applicant’s finger prints and photo to be taken.

Diversity Travel is proud to offer a new service to assist our clients with this new process. This service is currently available for our clients wishing to submit their application and biometric data at CVASC (12 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DU) in London.

  *   If you have travel planned for China we would recommend that you contact us on 0203 544 3550 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . We can then talk you through the process and advise the appropriate visa to apply for based on your purpose of travel.
  *   We will then send you a detailed overview of what documents are required.
  *   Once you have compiled your documentation we would request that you scan and email the documents to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . We will then check that documents are correct and arrange an appointment for the application to be submitted at the CVASC (Please note the applicant will also need to be present at the same time to provide their biometric data)
  *   We will then send you guidance how to find the China Visa Application Centre and the contact details of the Diversity Travel staff member who will be assisting the applicant on the day.
  *   The applicant will need to attend the appointment at the designate time/date.
  *   Once the visa has been issued we will then arrange for the passport to be collected and returned by you specified method of dispatch.

Please contact us for full details of this new service and the applicable processing costs.

Please note all applications can be processed without our support. As well as the CVASC in London there are also submission centres at Manchester (71 Mosley St, Manchester M2 3HR) and Edinburgh (2ndFloor, Exchange Tower,19 Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EG).

Many thanks,

[https://www.diversitytravel.com/uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/10/Diversity-Travel-signature.png]

[http://files-eu.clickdimensions.com/diversitytravelcouk-an3nm/files/addressimage2.png?1539765774772] <http://elink.diversitytravel.com/c/4/?T=ODY0OTI0MzU%3AcDEtYjE4MzEyLWVlMzUwNTA1Mzg2MTRmZDliNWFhYTE3MGJmZDMzODFh%3AcGVubnlAZ3JlZW5saW9uLmNvLnVr%3AY29udGFjdC05ODk5ZmE3YTM3YjhlNjExODEwNTM4NjNiYjM0NGM0OC1lNjY5Njg5ZjRhZWY0OGE2OGMwY2UyYzA3YWFhYmU2NQ%3AZmFsc2U%3AMA%3A%3AaHR0cHMvL3d3dy5kaXZlcnNpdHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tP19jbGRlZT1jR1Z1Ym5sQVozSmxaVzVzYVc5dUxtTnZMblZyJnJlY2lwaWVudGlkPWNvbnRhY3QtOTg5OWZhN2EzN2I4ZTYxMTgxMDUzODYzYmIzNDRjNDgtZTY2OTY4OWY0YWVmNDhhNjhjMGNlMmMwN2FhYWJlNjUmZXNpZD0xNTQ4NDFmYy0zOGUzLWU4MTEtYTk1ZS0wMDBkM2FiYTZmN2M&K=9d9gGTICOHLDWgPyFvhpaQ>