From: Alison Insley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 9/11/18 4:52 am (GMT+10:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Replacing Mobile Libraries

Hello all

Warwickshire is looking to replace its mobile library vehicles in the near future.

Has any one had recent experience (within last 18 months) of doing this that they can share with us please?

All questions and responses, please send directly to:

Tracey Baker
Customer Services Manager (Face to Face), South

Thank you, Alison

Alison Insley
Core Services Officer
Warwickshire Direct & Libraries Team
Resources Directorate
Warwickshire County Council
Shire Hall, Market Place, Village G5
Warwick, CV34 4RL

Tel: 01926 41 8081

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-PUB-LIBS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-PUB-LIBS&A=1