From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hunwick, Liz
Sent: 06 November 2018 12:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HDAS

Hi all,

I have just rerun a Medline search through HDAS Pubmed, just to see how results compare but the subject headings have not carried through and the option of searching  by thesaurus is greyed out. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Liz Hunwick MSc MA BA(Hons) MCLIP| Library Services Manager

Basildon Healthcare Library

Harlow Healthcare Library

Based at

Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust | Nethermayne | Basildon | SS16 5NL

T: 01268 524900 ext 8272

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.btuheks.nhs.uk

Empowering YOUR practice of Evidence Based Healthcare

safe  caring  excellent   together

This email has been processed by the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust email gateway.
Any executable files or known viruses have been removed.
If this message has been sent to you in error please securely discard the email, notify the sender and do not open any attachments or act on the contents.
This email may be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other relevant acts and regulations. Unless the contents are clinically confidential or otherwise exempt they may be subject to disclosure.
We do not accept or send emails larger than 30MB.
For more information contact the IT Department, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on +44 1268 82 19 19