Dear Colleagues,

Hope you’re all well.

You’re all invited to the London Searching and Training Forum (LSTF, formerly CLIST) meeting next Wednesday, November 14th, at Stewart House, 10am – 4pm.

I’d be very grateful if you could let me know if you’re planning to attend. As discussed at the last meeting, all are welcome!

When you arrive:

Please report to the Events Centre’s reception who will direct you to the room.

Refreshments:

Help yourself to water, teas and coffees in the self-service area before the meeting and during the breaks.

Lunch is not provided.

Room 25, Events Centre, 2nd Floor: 9.30- arrival for 10am start.

Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5DN.

Map and travel directions:

http://www.lpmde.ac.uk/lpmde/contact-us/contact-us.

BIG thanks to Andrew Milne for volunteering to take minutes.

I’m still looking for someone to take on the secretary role, if you’d be interested or would like to know more then do get in touch.

Here’s the agenda as it’s looking at the moment:

                Morning, 10-12.30:

                Standing agenda items:

New Resources and Resources troubleshooting,  sharing problems and problem-solving.

Training available and reports on training received from members.

Reports from working groups (from attendees or via email/reports) including Staff Development Group

Round-table attendees’ update

                Afternoon, 1.30-4.00:

Marketing workshop where we can exchange ideas and best practices, if you want to send any questions or reports in advance then please go right ahead.

Please send me anything you’d like to add to the agenda.

Thanks and All the Best,

Adam Tocock

Clinical Librarian

Knowledge and Library Services

Barts Health NHS Trust

Library - Department of Diagnostic Imaging,

Ground Floor, King George V Building,

St Batholomew's Hospital,

West Smithfield,

London. EC1A 7BE.

T: 020 3465 5467

Twitter: @bartsNHSlibrary | Website: bartshealth.nhs.uk/library

Lead Librarian for: Safer Surgery, SAFER Bundle, Research, Nursing and midwifery

cid:image001.jpg@01D45A68.07C35F10

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1