Dear All

Thanks to everyone that replied to me with your recommendations.

As several colleagues were also interested, I have summarised for the list:

·         Lisa Jeskins: (Recommend by several colleagues ) http://www.lisajeskinstraining.com/

·         Ash Charlton [log in to unmask]

·         Deborah Dalley http://www.deborahdalley.com/

·         Claire Bradshaw  https://clairembradshaw.co.uk/

·         Tim Buckley Owen http://www.buckleyowen.com/Home.html

·         Diana Edmonds https://www.bridgfordconsultancy.co.uk/our-services/customer-service/

·         There are some fairly decent customer service videos on LinkedInLearning (Formerly Lynda.com) if you have a subscription to this. Obviously not tailored to the library situation but worth investigating if you have access already.

Kind regards

Alison

Alison Charlesworth

David Wilson Library Manager

Division of Library, Learning and Information Services,
University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

My pronouns are She/Her/Hers

t: +44 (0)116 252 2038
e:  [log in to unmask]

w: www.le.ac.uk

cid:image002.gif@01D41220.D6ACCF90
Follow us on Twitter or visit our Facebook page