**apologies for cross-posting**

#uklibchat are running a bonus lunch-time Twitter chat next week 'Spotlight on Healthcare Libraries'.

This will be open to all, whether you currently work in a healthcare setting or want to learn from colleagues in a different sector (great for Chartership!)

The chat will be on Friday 30th November, between 1-2pm which will hopefully allow people to join in on their lunch break.

As usual the agenda is set by participants, so please add your questions to our open agenda document

You can find out more about #uklibchat on our blog.

.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1