Hi All,

We are in the process of looking for a new printing solution for our ID Cards.  We need a network solution for about 40 workstations, printing about 10,000 cards in total p.a.  I would be grateful if there are any LIS-LINKERS out there who would share with me what software they use to print cards.

Equally, if any others have any other innovative alternatives to ID cards that they would like to share with me, again I would like to hear from you.

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Ludlam,

Rheolwr Adnoddau Dysgu /Learning Resources Manager,

Coleg Gŵyr Abertawe / Gower College Swansea,

Heol Tycoch / Tycoch Road,

Abertawe / Swansea, SA2 9NB

Ffôn /Tel. 01792 284138

  gower-college-swansea Book a Librarian

facebook-icon_64x64   twitter-icon_64x64

Ymwadiad - Mae'r e-bost hwn wedi'i fwriadu ar gyfer y derbynnydd(derbynyddion) yn unig.  Os ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost ar gam, dylech ddileu pob copi ohono ac unrhyw atodiadau, a thrin y cynnwys fel cynnwys cyfrinachol.  Ymddiheurwn am unrhyw anghyfleustra y gall hyn ei achosi.  Mae'r barnau a safbwyntiau a fynegir yn y neges e-bost hon yn rhai'r awdur ac ni ddylid cymryd eu bod yn rhai'r coleg.  Mae'r e-bost hwn wedi cael ei wirio gan feddalwedd gwrthfeirysau.  Nid yw'r coleg yn cymryd unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am unrhyw niwed sy'n gysylltiedig â derbyn yr e-bost hwn, sut bynnag y'i hachosir.

Disclaimer - This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. If however you have received this email in error, please delete all copies of it and any attachments, and treat the contents as confidential. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. The views and opinions expressed in this email message are those of the author and must not be assumed to be those of the college. This email has been checked by anti-virus software. The college accepts no liability for any damages related to receipt of this email, howsoever caused.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1