From: learning development in higher education network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rafe Hallett
Sent: 31 October 2018 23:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Credit-bearing transitions to university modules

Dear all,

Here is the video intro to the Leeds transition module, Studying in a Digital Age, which I co-designed a few years’ ago with Neil Morris, head of digital learning.
It is a 5 credit supernumerary module, adopted by many schools across the University, designed as a foundation for digital literacy and identity.
https://mymedia.leeds.ac.uk/Mediasite/Play/1c0d48d110a24a96ac36df15093cd4e81d

Megan Kime is currently leading its adaptation at Leeds, sometimes as a full module, sometimes integrated as a resource within existing research and skills modules at Level 1.
http://webprod3.leeds.ac.uk/catalogue/dynmodules.asp?Y=201819&F=P&M=ODLM-1005

Rafe