Dear all,

I am writing to share with you the information about this publication by the Italian Cultural Institute in London:

Italian Literature in Translation

vol. I: Fiction. Excerpts selected by Nicola Lagioia and translated by various people

vol. II: Theatre. Excerpts selected and edited by Monica Capuani and translated by Cristina Viti

Here are the respective Tables of Content:

vol. I - Fiction

Giorgio Falco, "The H Twin"

Giuseppe Ferrandino, "Pericle the Black"

Giorgio Fontana, "Death of a Happy Man"

Luciano Funetta, "From the Ruins"

Michele Mari, "Private Legends"

Letizia Muratori, "Domestic Animals"

Antonio Pascale, "Afternoon Heath"

Marco Peano, "Inventing the Mother"

Christian Raimo, "Anniversaries"

Walter Siti, "Too Many Paradises"

Paolo Sortino, "Liberal"

Stefano Valenti, "The Panic Factory"

Cesarina Vighy, "The Last Summer"

Paolo Zanotti, "The Disney Will"

vol. II - Theatre

Lucia Calamaro, "The Stilled Life"

Liv Ferracchiati, "Stabat Mater"

Marcello Fois, "Quasi Grazia"

Giuliana Musso, "The Priest Factory"

Fausto Paravidino, "The Meaning of Emma's Life"

Mattia Torre, "The Best"

Linda Dalisi, "Chrysothemis - Saint Ecstasy"

Tahar Lamri, "The Pilgrimage of the Voice"

The London Italian Cultural Institute is happy to send a FREE copy of one or both volumes to anyone interested. If you are, please kindly contact Nicola Locatelli at

FINO A ESAURIMENTO SCORTE!

Please share this information with anyone interested in Italian literature.

Thanks,

all the best,

Beatrice

Beatrice Sica

Department of Italian - Foster Court 347

University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT

UCL webpage: <https://iris.ucl.ac.uk/iris/browse/profile?upi=BSICA67> http://www.ucl.ac.uk/selcs/people/italian-staff/beatrice-sica

<http://ucl.academia.edu/BeatriceSica>Academia.edu: http://ucl.academia.edu/BeatriceSica

<https://twitter.com/beatrice_sica>