Hello GEM dwellers

I’d be so grateful for any observations about digital trails or apps that you offer at your venue

A link to your website promoting what you offer would also be very useful, so that I can have a grasp of how the public may initially become aware of them if they were planning a visit.

If you have a moment to let me know how successful or well used they are I’d be extremely grateful too.

We’re pondering the whole digital trail/app issue, their merits, how well used they are and how successful they are deemed to be. I believe it’s an expensive route to go down and we’re keen to know from peers what works or not.

With many thanks and best wishes, Sara

Sara Norrish
Learning Development Officer (Informal Learning)
Economic Development
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth Museums Galleries Archives

37 Tavistock Place
Plymouth
PL4 8AX

T +441752308822

http://www.plymhearts.org/

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments to it) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential or sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it to any other person or take any action in reliance. If you have received it in error, please notify your system manager and the sender as soon as possible and then delete it from your system.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +