Dear Niels,

Thank you very much.

You and Matthew were really helpful.

All the best,

Kostakis

---
Electrical and Computer Engineer
Phd Candidate in Brain Imaging
Medical Image Processing, Algorithms and Applications
National Technical University of Athens
9,Iroon Polytechneiou str.,
157 73 Zografou Campus,
Athens, GREECE
phone:+30 210 772 3577

On 06/11/2018 15:17, Niels Bergsland wrote:

Hi Kostakis,
Yes - this is the normal behavior from the Siemens gre_field_mapping sequence. The phase image is the difference image whereas the two magnitudes correspond to those obtained from the first and second echo. You can use either one, or calculate the average and use the resulting image for subsequent processing.

-Niels