If you want to do a FEAT analysis with ASL the best advice is to follow the suggestions here: https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FEAT/UserGuide#Perfusion_FMRI_Analysis
You can do something very similar to BOLD, but you don't do all of the pre-processing and it is generally reasonable to not apply a HRF.

Michael

On 28 Nov 2018, at 16:52, Vasile, Eduard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

I have a question about ASL fMRI data analysis. I run a series of scans using pcASL but I am not interested in perfusion quantification. I simply wish to see if there are any activation differences between the EVs. I did a subtraction via asl_file and now I am trying to use FEAT to do an EVs analysis. I am wondering if the subtracted data needs any other processing before FEAT and if FEAT can be run as with BOLD data and EVs.

Thank you!

Kind regards
Eduard

dispose of the e-mail.

---
Michael Chappell MEng DPhil
    T: +44 1865 617657
Associate Professor, Institute of Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford.
Director of Training, EPSRC-MRC CDT in Biomedical Imaging
Governing Body Fellow, Wolfson College, Oxford.
    http://www.wolfson.ox.ac.uk