Hi,
It looks like you are running an older version of FSL with a relatively newer version of Linux (possibly a recent version of Ubuntu?). If so, this is due an issue with the glibc library. You should be able to covert them to a standard number like this (where list.txt contains your "malformatted" numbers, one per line):

for line in $(cat list.txt); do printf "%f\n" ${line} ; done

-Niels