Hi team,

I'm having some issues with running a group ICA followed by dual regression.

I have a handful of subjects preprocessed fMRI data that I've cleaned up individually with single-session Melodic, and now I want to run a group ICA on the cleaned up data followed by a dual regression to get individual subject networks that I can compare.

When I warp the filtered_func_data (cleaned up) to standard MNI152 space, the resulting image won't load in FSLEYES (version 0.22.6). I receive an error message that reads "An error occurred updating the texture data. Details: non-contiguous array passed ....). Any thoughts?

To be clear, the warping from subject functional -> standard space works fine, I just can't look at my data in FSLEYES. When I attempt to run a group ICA from the command line on these data (the individual subjects' filtered/cleaned functional data warped to standard space), MELODIC runs just fine, and I get a group list of ICs (melodic_IC) and other output files. However, when I then attempt to run a dual regression on these ICs using the subjects' standard-space functional data, the output I receive is just the scripts+logs folder, and nothing else.

My overall pipeline for analysis I'm trying to run is:

individual FEAT then MELODIC clean up of fMRI task data -> group ICA of subjects' cleaned functional data -> dual regression to obtain subject-specific timeseries/spatial maps of group-level networks -> extract timeseries based on HO-112 atlas regions for each subject -> compare networks across subjects with graph theory analyses.

Paul