>Would it be possible to send me your output fdt_network_matrix after
adding option --pd?
https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~moisesf/test_YING_NOpd.zip
https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~moisesf/test_YING_YESpd.zip

>Do you have any suggestion about how to adjust for the distance?
They are different approaches, you probably do not want to do that

>Last question is about the meaning of the data in the fdt_path.nii and
fdt_path_length.nii.....  Would it be possible to explain it?
fdt_path: total number of streamlines that visited this voxel
fdt_path_length: mean length of all streamlines when visited that voxel